Information We Collect
- Your contact details; i.e., name, e-mail address, phone number, and shipping address;
- Your website account username and password;
- Your previous orders and transaction information including product and service pricing details, date of purchase, and payment history;
- Information from optional online surveys posted by Cot & Candy on the website or on third-party sites;
- Cookies to enhance your shopping experience. Cookies are small files of data stored on your computer which enable us to know your preferences and customize the website as per your preferences to offer you a more personalized experience. You can at any point set your computer browser to notify you when you are sent a cookie, and you can decide whether or not to accept it;
- Your session log information on the website such as navigation details within the website, IP address, browser type, browser language, operating system, and source of traffic;
- E-mail communication by you directly with the website or Cot & Candy including but not limited to product or service enquiries, delivery details, disputes, etc.
All the above listed information enables us to: 1) process your order; and/or 2) understand your preferences such that we can deliver the best customer service and experience. We may also use this information for marketing purposes including but not limited to informing you about deals, offers, new launches, relevant blogs, order status, etc. You may choose to opt out of these communications anytime by writing to us at email@example.com
We will use your information, if required, in legal disputes or other legal processes in order to comply with any statutory or regulatory requirement and in cases of troubleshooting problems, detecting and protecting against error, fraud and other criminal or illegal activity, to collect dues/fees owed, enforce our Terms, prevent abuse of Cot & Candy products and services, and prevent violation of the rights of third-parties, other users, or the general public.
Information We Do Not Collect
Cot & Candy does not hold or save your transactions or banking details including but not limited to debit/credit card number, cardholder name, expiration date, and CVV or other information required for internet banking or other payment instruments. This information is held by the payment gateway service provider. Our payment gateway service provider is secured with end to end encryption and two factor authentication which ensures the highest standards of safety and security.
- Access to your information lies with Cot & Candy and will be sharable with third-parties who are working for/with Cot & Candy and/or are involved in delivering the product/service to you. The information provided to the third-parties by us is given on a need-to-know basis only.
- We simply use the information we collect to enhance your experience of our website and our products and services; we do not rent or sell this information to any third-party.
- Please note that while we will do our best to secure your data, we do not take responsibility of your data while it is being transmitted to our website. Once, we have your data on the website, we have reasonable means in place to safeguard the same.
- You can opt-out of receiving promotional or marketing communication from us. To remove your contact information from Cot & Candy database, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Security of Information
Cot & Candy takes necessary steps within its limits of commercial viability and necessity, to ensure that the user’s information is treated securely.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect the user’s personal and business information, we cannot ensure the security of any information transmitted to Cot & Candy and you do so at your own risk. Once Cot & Candy receives your transmission, it makes best efforts to ensure its security in its systems. Please keep in mind that whenever you post personal and business information online, that is accessible to the public, you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties. Security of your information is very important to us. We endeavor to follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Information submitted to us.
Questions regarding this policy should be directed to email@example.com